Thursday, March 13, 2008

going green

Does anyone have any good green recipes for St. Patrick's Day?

6 comments:

Trying to be said...

you could do green eggs and ham and do pancakes and dye them green with food coloring! green jello...um, you can also do green mashed potatoes and get green rolls for dinner as well. i dont know...hope that helps!

KristiBT said...

Hi Staci, I can't help you with your green recipes.....although we will be having cabbage and corned beef on Sunday....sounds very Irish. Will you tell me how you got your goodreads thinger over there? Thanks - Kristi (your cousin)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mamagee said...

I'm like Laura, my first thought was green eggs and ham and of course, good old green jello!!

Anonymous said...

I always do green pancakes. My kids love it!

Anonymous said...

My Iced Shamrock Cookie recipe! (Sent to your e-mail)
Today (a day early..since more people will be here to eat). . we're having green rolls, green punch, asparagus, green salad, green mashed potatoes,and ham (can't figure that one), and green jello poke cake. I'm still thinking about what else to add ;)
Happy almost St. Paddy's day!