Saturday Clark and I were kind of bored, so we decided to go window shopping at Lowes. We have been wanting to replace the ugly linoleum in our kitchen for a long time, so we went down the flooring aisles to check out what they had in stock there. When we got to the end of the row, we found 3 Pergo laminate floors that were 1/2 price! Apparently Lowes isn't going to stock those colors anymore. So we bought samples and took them home, and we really liked one of them, so we went back and bought a bunch of boxes (thanks to our big tax return)! The picture is from the Pergo site, and it is of the same flooring that we purchased. I can't wait to cover up the ugly floors we have in the kitchen right now (okay, so they really aren't that ugly, but I really, really hate linoleum, and I think it always looks dirty). I might take us a while to get them installed, it all just kind of depends on Clark's work schedule. Fun stuff!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I thought I saw Izzy in the pergo advertisement and so I started looking closer to see if Corbin was there scooting over to grab Izzy. But I soon came to realize it was only an Izzy look-a-like and that there could never be a Corbin look-a-like cause he is the real deal.
Love,
Dad
Gorgeous floor! I'm so excited for you!
i'm sooo jealous!! i want new floors soooo dang bad! i think the same thing with tile! it always looks dirty to me! way to go!!!!
oooh, very fun.
Very exciting! I really like the coloring of the wood you picked out. It'll look great. One of these days we'll have to take a trip to come visit you guys and check out your place...if you can handle the gang, that is.
we love having visitors!
Pergo is THE BEST!! Our whole house is pergo except for the bedrooms! My whole family has pergo...big fans! FYI - we have all come to find that using product on pergo leaves residue...use water only. The best thing ever is the SHARK steam mop! So easy. I got mine at Kohls. Good luck installing...it's not too bad! Post pics when it's done :)
good to know. thanks for the advice!
Post a Comment