Tuesday, March 18, 2008

8 months

Corbin is 8 months old today. Can you believe it? I let him try to feed himself bananas today for lunch. I read in parents magazine that it helps to roll the bananas in smashed crackers to make them less slippery, and it did seem to help a little bit. He made a pretty good mess, but we both had fun. Notice Izzy in the back, just waiting for me to give the okay for her to come and eat everything Corbin dropped on the floor.


Here is a good shot of Corbin's 3rd tooth, it just came in last week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such CUTE CUTE pictures! I think he looks like his daddy in the first pic.
Eight months has sure gone by fast. What a happy boy ;)

Lumpy said...

what a happy little guy. wish i could see him soon

Anonymous said...

Look how cute he is! He is always smiling. I can't believe he is 8 months old already. Great pics.

Anonymous said...

8 months! Wow, that went fast. And I agree with your Mom, he does look like Clark in that first picture. What a sweetie.

Nichole said...

He is so darn cute!! I can't believe he is already getting around and pulling himself up at 8 months! Very cute:)

mamagee said...

He is just the happiest guy ever. What a special little spirit. He sure is a "toothfull wonder". Where did he get that gene? I know it isn't a "Gee one" Love the pictures!!

The Winkels said...

First of all, he is just the cutest little baby I've ever seen! Second, that is CRAZY that Janet Handy is your sister-in-law. I just ran down and talked to her...how funny. One of those small world moments. She is like the teacher I idolize...if I could teach like Janet, I would consider myself a happy woman! :)