Jasmine tagged me. I tag anyone who wants to fill this out.
1. 10 years ago
10 years ago I was 14 (wow. that's weird), and I was just starting to get serious about gymnastics.
2. 5 things on your list to do today
*go to a garage sale
*hang out with Clark (who had to work. booo!)
*read
*clean up the house a little
*vacuum
3. snacks you enjoy
*ice cream
*any type of crunchy candy...especially nerds
*popsicles
4. what would you do if you became a millionaire suddenly
pay off the car, put away money for Corbin, pay off the house, save for retirement, travel the world!
5. 3 bad habits
Like I'd tell you!
6. 5 places you have lived
Riverton, UT
South Jordan, UT
Provo, UT
Englewood, CO
7. 5 jobs you've had
Museum of Art security guard
gymnastics teacher
photo studio receptionist
health center receptionist
mom
8. 5 things people don't know about you
*I don't have an type of MP3 player (I know. It's crazy. I am probably the only person on the planet without one. And I am cool with that. I would rather buy other stuff. Right now I am drooling over this really nice external flash that I would love to get for my camera)
*I plan my grocery list strictly by what is on sale and what coupons I have. It generally takes me about an hour to check out the sales, and figure out what I need, and then find all my corresponding coupons
*Some of my favorite foods are corn on the cob, and squash soup (not necessarily at the same time)
*Even though it has been a long time since I was last in the gym, I occasionally have dreams where I can still do gymnastics (although, I don't fall off the bars or beam and jolt awake, like I used to). I really miss doing gymnastics. Especially club gymnastics, I liked that better than college gym.
*I put onions on my grilled cheese sandwiches. Believe me. It's very tasty! I dare you to try it.
Saturday, March 08, 2008
About me
Posted by Unknown at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I miss WATCHING you do your gymnastics! Remember practising your beam routine on the curb??
It was so fun the year you and Lindsay were on the BYU team together...good memories!
I miss gym too. I don't have the falling and jolting awake gym dreams anymore either. At least I can still do a pretty mean cartwheel. I love squash soup too!
I love how thrifty you are! It's a rush huh?! I used to be an instructor for a company called CouponSense in Arizona and I've walked out of the store numerous times where they pay me to leave with a cart full of groceries. I had a great year supply in a matter of 7 months - for next to nothing! You can google them and see if they've expanded to CO.
Post a Comment