Saturday, March 01, 2008

swing

Today is the first Saturday all year that Clark hasn't had to work! Life is definitely more fun when Clark is around. And the weather was a perfect 70 degrees.

Things we did today:

*errands (grocery store, post office, dry cleaners, library)

*went on a walk to a park. Corbin was kind of freaked out when we first put him in a swing, but he quickly got the hang of it.

*grilled up some hamburgers (sooo good)

*washed the dog

*fix a leak in the toilet (Clark is quite the handy-man)







we had to put a blanket behind Corbin to keep him from falling too far back in the seat :) When we first put him in, his arm kept getting stuck in the leg hole behind him.

9 comments:

Lumpy said...

looks like fun. nice weather, its snowing out here right now. i really like the last one of coybin

Trying to be said...

awhh..how cute is that. i cant wait for warm weather out here. yes..again it has snowed. i'm getting really tired of all the bad weather.

Anonymous said...

What a fun blog! Why does Colorado get the warm weather ?*! Staci you're so skinny! And the pics are so fun. . .especially the one with Corbin and his binky (upside down and backwards!)

Anonymous said...

Oh these are priceless. Makes us feel like we are sharing in all the fun. Love the one with the binky, but adore the last one. The ones with you and Clark are not bad either. Okay love them all!! Thanks again for sharing.
Mamagee

Travis Butterfield said...

nice pictures. I'm glad you finally got off your hiney and created a new post! I was getting tired of looking at that last one. Ha ha. Just kidding.

Man. Coybin is sure growing up. I can't believe how big he is getting. Poor Troy's going to be shocked when he gets home from his mish! You send him pictures, though, right? You better!

Anyhoo. Looks like Colorado is treating you guys well. Tell Cwawk hi for me.

Smell ya later.

Anonymous said...

I like the binky one too.

Carmen said...

these are too stinkin cute! Great weather. Too bad it wasn't that way when I was trying to drive through CO. I can't wait for spring.

mkchilds said...

you have a very cute little man!! What a good mommy you are!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics, as usual. Corbin's facial expressions are so cute. You do a great job of capturing them. I'm totally jealous of the nice weather. Glad that Clark could spend a Saturday with you guys - sounds like you had a great time.