Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring snow


We are having a pretty big snow storm. It started yesterday morning, and snowed/rained all day. By last night we had about 6 inches. This morning we woke up to tons more snow! It is that heavy, spring snow; and when I looked out the window this morning, I noticed that our poor pine tree was buried. I had to go out and sweep most of the snow off. I was worried the limbs were going to break. Corbin was kind of upset when I got out the broom, and took it outside. He kept asking the play with the "bacuum" (vacuum).
The snow is still coming down strong, and it looks like it will continue for a while.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow..you really got hammered. It's crazy to think while it is snowing like crazy there..we're working in the yard and playing with bubbles with Jay and Rex!

mamagee said...

Just a little present we sent your way - but it doubled when it got to you. Enough of the snow. Way to save that tree!!