Here is Corbin in his new Easter church clothes. Even though I knew he would eventually get messy, I had him wear this outfit all day. He just looked way to cute for me to want to change his clothes!
The Easter Bunny gave Corbin a bubble gun in his Easter basket (it's kind of like a squirt gun, except it shoots out bubbles). It was by far his favorite thing (besides the candy, of course)
He was one excited boy to see all the bubbles!
As an Easter gift for us both, Clark and I decided to buy a classic controller for the wii, and then we bought Super Mario with our wii points. We played it for so long yesterday. I love those old-school nintendo games! We also rented Monopoly for the wii from the library, and we have had lots of fun playing that as well. Unfortunately, Clark woke up this morning with the stomach flu, so he hasn't really had the best Easter. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon!

3 comments:
What fun Corbin is having with his Easter goodies!! Bubbles are the best. He sure does look handsome in his outfit. Hope Clark gets feeling better soon. That stomach stuff is going around here, too.
Happy Easter to you guys!
I like the bubble photos and the one with his tongue out. Hes such a cool little guy. Sorry to hear about Clark getting sick.
What a cute little (big) guy! Darling pictures. Love the bubble pics.
So sorry to hear Clark had a "terrible horrible no good very bad day" Hope he is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment