Monday, April 20, 2009

I love how quickly the weather changes in the spring. Two days ago Corbin was helping Clark shovel snow.



Today 95% of the snow is gone, and Corbin splashed in puddles and played in the mud. It was wonderful. I am getting so excited for summer.

A happy, muddy boy
I read somewhere (I wish I could remember where) that you should have kids say "cookie" instead of "cheese" when you take a picture. It results in a more natural smile. I think it really works. But then again, maybe it is just because Corbin loves cookies.


Playing with his "suck" (truck)
Every time he could hear an airplane, Corbin would gasp and say, "whaz at?" (what's that). And when I say plane, he copies with, "pane" And then he looks up to find the plane. It is pretty much always in the order. He is so interested in everything that is going on around him.

6 comments:

Lumpy said...

what crazy weather! we're going to get in the 80's by the end of the week. i like the picture with his suck

Grandma Becky said...

What a good mommie..to let Corbin play in puddles and mud..something every child should experience and enjoy!

I especially love the last pic with the sun on his face, gazing at the sky.

Lindsay said...

so cute!

Katie Gee said...

I love that you let him get muddy.

mamagee said...

Boy, Grandmas are the same. I had the exact same thoughts as I looked at these pictures and the videos - what a great Mom you are!! Letting him get happy in the mud and "putting up" with Izzy. You truly see the joy he has with his buddy. Just a joy to watch!! And I, too, especially loved the one of him looking in the sky for the "pane!"

Trying to be said...

Thanks staci for giving us these pictures and telling us about what he does. it just cracks me up the things he does!! :) We miss you guys so much! and kaycee loves to still watch corbin everyday!!