Thursday, April 16, 2009

mad hatter

Corbin is really into hats lately. He likes to pull the visor really low, so that he can barely see. This is his favorite hat to wear. It is an EY hat, that Clark's work gave us when Corbin was born. I was going through Corbin's box of next-size-up clothes a couple of weeks ago, and I found this hat, and another one. Corbin wouldn't even try on the other hat. He threw a fit when I tried to stick it on his head. For some reason, Corbin just really likes his EY hat.

5 comments:

Katie Gee said...

That's so funny!

Lindsay said...

That's so cute. Rex pulls his hats down low like that too. Weird kids. Guess what, we're going to UT today. I bet you're jealous!

Mom said...

What a funny kid! The second picture is hilarous.

Kylee said...

Oh no...he's already brainwashed with EY! :) JK. That is so cute. I love how low he pulls it down. Hope to see you guys at stake conference Sat. night!

mamagee said...

What a funny boy!! Isn't life the best when you can share it with him. We sure appreciate the pictures and all the stories. Not so tough having you live far away.