My parents came to visit us last week. We had lots of fun while they were here. We played wii, canned spaghetti sauce, went to the park, watched conference, and went to the zoo. Corbin loved all the attention, and he misses playing with Grandpa and Grandma (Mama gets a little boring sometimes).
chopping up the onions outside
The finished product

playing with a roll of paper towels I accidentally let out

Corbin's first carousel ride. At first I sat him down by himself and he started getting really nervous, so I climbed up with him. Even then he was kind of scared.
Do you think he liked the elephants?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wish i could have come. seeing those pictures makes me miss you guys.
How fun to have family dote on your little man. I love when other people think my kids are as wonderful as I think they are.:) I love the carousel pic. It must be hard to not be closer to family. We're only 45 min. away from my parents in St. George and sometimes that's a little too close...
Loved the pictures of you guys and the fun things that you are doing. We loved Clark being here, but missed you and Corbin so very much. So glad we will get the make the trip to Colorado soon.
I'm impressed. I've never canned spaghetti sauce before. You need to come visit so you can show me how to do it. :) It was fun to see Clark. We missed you and Corbin, though.
Post a Comment