Thank you everyone for your love and concern regarding Corbin's kidney. It took Corbin a good day and a half, but he is now back to his normal happy self. That first night the poor kid woke up four times, and all he wanted to do was snuggle with me or Clark.
I did a bunch of laundry yesterday, and Corbin always loves laundry day. He takes the clothes in and out of the hamper and pushes it back and forth across the room. I was cleaning up the kitchen and I looked over to see that Corbin had figured out something else he could do with the hamper. He climbed up on top and he was so proud of his accomplishment!

4 comments:
Cute little doll...I'm sure he's very proud of himself, that's quite an achievement! ;)
He is adorable. What new adventures he is having and will continue to have. He sure does looks proud of himself. Grandpa and I are so excited to see you guys!! Soon.....
So glad he is feeling better!!!
what a cool guy...you better be posting those tigger pictures tomorrow!
What a cutie! I miss him so much! I'm glad he's back to his smiley self.
Post a Comment