I have been tagged by a couple of people. So, here is the first tag. I will do the second one later in the week (that way you all will have something to look forward to).
Name 6 little quirks about myself:
1. When I wear my hair down, I need to have at least a bobby pin or clip in my hair, to keep it out of my face. I never just let my hair hang down without anything in it.
2. I am terrible at answering emails or phone calls.
3. I like to sit indian style (Is that what they still call it? It doesn't quite seem politically correct.) That is how I sit 80% of the time at the dinner table. And if we are going to be in the car driving for a while, I always take my shoes off and sit indian style.
4. I don't like to drink milk. When I eat cereal in the morning I tilt the spoon to drain off most of the milk before I take a bite.
5. I always keep my toenails painted, but I almost never paint my fingernails.
6. Unless it is raining or there is 3 feet of snow outside, than Corbin and I go and get the mail everyday.
So. There you have it. Now you know even more about yours truely.
Monday, October 20, 2008
tagged
Posted by Unknown at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's fun to hear about these quirks, but I must admit you are pretty darn unquirky - sane and steady - no wonder Clark fell so hard for you!!
Now, those are cute little quirks!
I remember being able to sit cross-legged!.........
Post a Comment