Thursday, October 16, 2008

Corbin's new favorite thing to do...

...is to sit in his chair and look at books. I think it's so cute.

7 comments:

Lumpy said...

just like his mom eh

Trying to be said...

love it. i bet its nice to have alittle calm break! :)

Anonymous said...

guess what!?! We have a computer again! I've missed seeing your cute pictures. Hopefully we'll get some of ours posted soon. miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

My tiny little bookworm!

Travis Butterfield said...

is it just me, or do Coybin's feet (in your profile picture to the right) look really weird - like his left ankle is broken or something?

mamagee said...

Bookworms run in the family. What a great trait for him to pick up. What a doll?

DannyHollie said...

Isn't so nice when they start entertaining themselves for a few minutes? Books are marvelous for a quick mommy break. Darling picture too. I love his bare feet!