We are going to the Denver Zoo tomorrow with my parents. I was checking out the website and came across the coolest poop game ever! Click on this link to go the zoo website, then go to the "kids" drop down menu and from there pick "who's poo?" It's great. I scored 67%. What did you get?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
clark got 75% he's poo-rific.
Okay..my score is 47%..."kind of poopy" :(
craig got 60 and it said I need to scoop more poop.
I suck, I got like 43%
i got 43%. i need to practice my poop. :) that was hilarious.
I am so bad at this that I got 30% the first time and only 67% the second time. Can't retain anything. That was fun. When we went to vernal and drove up to the mountains in one of the visitor's centers they had tracks that we had to match. I'm afraid that Richard and I didn't do that well with those either.
I got 75% too. poooooooo-rific!
Post a Comment