I am pretty proud of myself. I made raspberry peach freezer jam on Monday. It is really good. Next time I make it I'm going to reduce the amount of sugar, it turned out slightly too sweet for my taste. Clark doesn't like it (I'm not too surprised, he hates anything raspberry), but Corbin and I love it.
After he finished the pickle, I let him out of his highchair, and gave him a cracker. He decided it would be fun to throw it on the ground and stomp it to pieces.
It's a good thing we have Izzy around to clean up this place :)

2 comments:
The jam looks so good!!! Way to go. I can't believe Corbin likes pickles...what a funny kid!
Now, the day he eats a raw onion, like an apple (like Uncle Craig Burton).....that will be the day! ;)
Corbin is funny - pickles and jam! I know they weren't together but they are extremes!! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment