Well, Clark left yesterday for Ohio. The good news is that instead of being gone until Saturday, they told him that he can come home on Wednesday night! Yay! Church was definiately difficult yesterday without Clark. He usually takes Corbin the last 2 hours of church, since I am with the Sunbeams. So I asked my V.T. to take Corbin, and as soon as I handed him to her, he started crying. Five minutes later I can hear him screaming out in the halls, so I took him back, and he stopped crying as soon as he got in my arms (apparently separation anxiety has set in). I ended up holding Corbin all during Primary. Luckily, it was the other teacher's turn to teach, and only one of our two terrible kids were there. Yesterday was very tiring, and it made me really appreciate all the other Sundays that Clark is able to watch Corbin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Absence does make the heart grow fonder and life a little harder. I was always amazed at just how much Richard did for us when I missed those things when he was on trips. Poor Corbin, hate that he had separation anxiety - but so far as I know there hasn't been a baby lost because of it. This too passes. Just like waking up at night!!
Cameron and I always switch on and off every sunday. We dont have "sunday" callings, but its nice when i dont have her during relief society! i bet that was really hard!!! :)
I'm glad Clark gets to come home early this week!
I feel your pain. Sunday's are hard with no help! Glad Clark is coming home. Call if you get bored!
Post a Comment