Thursday, February 21, 2008

I can't believe this

I was waiting at a red light today, so I was looking around at the other cars to kill the time. Well. One of the cars that was a few lanes over had a baby in the front seat! The baby was rearfacing (I guess you gotta give them credit there), but that is so dangerous! I really can't believe it. And the back seat in the car was completely empty. I hope a cop pulls her over, and gives her a BIG FAT TICKET!



This picture has nothing to do with the post,
but it sure is cute!

6 comments:

Trying to be said...

Does he love taking a bath? a happy baby. Its soo hard to get kaycee out of the bath!!! What a cute picture.

Anonymous said...

Handsome little boy. . . just like his daddy! Cute pic.

Its crazy about the baby in the car. What a chance they are taking. But. . . then I remember when you were little that is the way we were suppose to put the carseat! Good thing we weren't in an accident.

Butterfield Family said...

Our psycho neighbors have their carseat in the front too!

Anonymous said...

I have the same body wash as you. We must be related

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rex weighs about 15 lbs. He is getting big. Almost caught up with corbin. But I don't think he is even close to being as tall as corbin.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love this picture. It is so darling. I want to give you all big hugs and kisses. We miss you so much and it makes it worse when we have get togethers, like the shower tomorrow and you are not there. That crazy lady putting her child in danger. But, I am like your Mom - we didn't even use car seats. Of course we drove max 55mph. And that was scary. Mamagee