Corbin is 7 months old today. I can hardly believe it! I took him to the doctor today (great b-day present, huh?) Here are the latest stats:
Height: 28.25 inches 85%
Weight: 16 lb 10%
I am actually pretty surprised that his stats aren't higher. Corbin has been eating like crazy lately. I was worried that I would find out that Corbin had outgrown his carseat, but he still has about another 1/2 inch to go. So we will probably wait until next month sometime to get him a new carseat.
Monday, February 18, 2008
My little string bean
Posted by Unknown at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a big boy! Don't worry he looks so healthy and happy. So....Troy has been on his mission exactly 6 months today!!
Only a 1/2 inch to go....I'll bet Corbin reaches that fast!
Oh....another thing. Check out Jeff Davis' blog (link from Kyle's). They have a tiny pre-mature baby. It is an amazing story. I'm so very grateful our grandsons are healthy and strong!
haha. So, at Siah's appt when he was 7 months old he was about 25 inches, and almost 18 lbs. I really think it would be funny to see them side by side. But he's only in the 10t%. I was surprised that he wasn't higher, too. Oh well. At least they are healthy!
What a cutie! i love it! my doctor doesnt do the percentile. wierd huh?
I can't believe he's in the 10th percentile. He seems so big!
He really does remind me of Ryan as a baby. You have a basketball star on your hands, just like his Dad and his uncles!! He may be a string bean, but he sure is a cute string bean. We love him to pieces!! By the way, those stone things are creepy. what goes on there at night - you may not want to know. I guess I have to be anonymous since I can't figure out how to be mamagee!
Corbin's face looks nice and chunky to me. I'm surprised his stats were higher as well. In my opinion, Bryson looks thinner and they say he weighs 17.5 pounds. My other kids were always in the 10th percentile for weight and it hasn't seemed to slow them down one bit! Corbin's obviously happy and healthy!
I'm surprised his stats WEREN'T higher. Yea, I'm tired.
Post a Comment