Isn't he a cutie? Corbin is getting better each day at moving around. As you can see in the video, he loves "chasing down" Izzy. He also loves going after her yucky rubber ball. Yesterday I found Corbin with the ball in his mouth!!! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! I had to hide it in the closet after that.
Today has been a georgous day! It was 59 degrees out and so Corbin and I took Izzy on a really long walk. The sun was shining, there was a nice breeze, and we all had lots of fun. The funny thing is that it is supposed to snow tomorrow and Friday.
So this totally creeps me out. These rock formations thingys are set up right off the walking path. What the heck are the for? And who uses them? They were just put up some time last summer.You can't really tell, but the 2nd picture is kind of set up as a little ampitheater. The top rock by Izzy's head is looks like some sort of pulpit, and then the other rocks are all set up in rows. Like I said. Creepy. I felt really weird by them, but I had to set my camera up on the rocks to take that picture with me in it, since I didn't have a tripod with me. Any guesses as to who made these, and what they are for? I think it will be fun to hear your ideas! My vote is aliens.
All tired out, at the end of our long walk

6 comments:
that's a funny video
Wow!That's awesome! I think it's awesome that izzy ran away from him. He's a tuffy! - jeppy
So Corbin is mobile now....watch out, he'll be into everything!!
Izzy is such a good dog. She is so patient with Corbin.
Darling pictures!
nice, a picture of you and Corbin! Good job Space.
Corbin is just so dang cute! Those rock things are weird, and a little creepy. Maybe people have been doing weird rituals at night in the forest. Have you heard any chanting or seen any flames? :) Seriously strange, though. Maybe a high school uses them for a biology or botany class, out-in-the-field kind of thing?
hey! you should make music videos with all these home movies you're making of coybin! that would be cool.
p.s. I think those rocks are from the crazy pagans what eat people who walk with their dog and their toddler for dinner.
Post a Comment