*Corbin has finally started sleeping through the night! It is amazing! He goes to bed around 7 p.m. and he wakes up around 7 or 7:30 a.m. It is not every night yet, but I would say it is about 75% of the time. I am actually really surprised that he is sleeping so well at night because...
*Corbin's 2nd tooth just broke through the surface yesterday! So now he has 2 teeth on the bottom. I must say he handles teething REALLY well. His naps have been all over the place, but he wasn't overly fussy, and (as previously stated) he has been sleeping great at night.
* Right now Clark is at our neighbor's house, helping install a new water heater (what a nice guy!) They must have put crappy water heaters in these units because ours went out, now hers has, and we have seen a water heater hanging out in the garage of our neighbors on the other side.
*Apparently Corbin really likes sleeping with his blanket. I put him down for his morning nap, and because he was still in his pj's I decided not to wrap him in his blanket because I thought he would be hot. Well. I was wrong. Check out the pictures (I had to re-create the "before" shots, but you get the general idea).

6 comments:
You probably don't even remember me (my maiden name was Fletcher - Jarons sister), but we were in the same ward growing up! I found you through a friends blog (small world)! So fun to see you as a mommy and your baby is adorable! Oh and we just moved from Vail, Colorado and we used to stay for the weekend in Englewood when we'd go to the temple in Denver (again small world)!
what a funny kid. He's so cute with his blankie
Oh...i think he is so dang cute. how funny that he pulled his blanket on him. he knows what he wants!!
Love the pics! Blankets are so comforting. All of us like the security of a blanket around us...even a light weight one. Corbin knows what he needs! Smart little doll.
Oh my golly, that is amazing he would pull that blanket around him and fall fast asleep. What a brillant child. And so adorable!!
Brilliant yes. And so adorable! Alyssa likes her blankie too.
Post a Comment