Saturday, February 09, 2008

6 1/2 months






I gotta tell you, I am pretty proud of these last 2 pictures.

Here is the before editing shot.

After editing

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious...his little expressions are priceless!
Wow I'm pretty impressed with your editing....and little Corbin is so patient!

Nichole said...

You do such a great job (taking pictures and making babies!!). He is such a cute little guy.

Trying to be said...

i think those pictures are so amazing! i am so jealous of your ideas! where do you come up with them?!?!?

Unknown said...

thanks! I wish I could say that I am creative enough to think up these ideas, but I just copy other pictures I have seen. I saw a similar rings picture on display at the mall, and I saw the "holding hands to help stand up" idea on a website

Lumpy said...

nice, i really like the black and white one where he's smiling big

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm even more impressed now that I've seen your before shot. You are good.

Travis Butterfield said...

hey! I didn't know you're reading "The Kite Runner." I want to read that book. How is it?

Anonymous said...

Staci, These are so beautiful. How grateful I am that you share these with all of us in Utah. Although, it does tug on the heart strings, not being able to see you all in person.

Carmen said...

I'm loving how you take posed, high quality pictures of your kid. It will be such an awesome thing to have such a detailed record of the different cute stages! (By the way, we need more pictures of you)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Great job on the editing one. It's so beautiful. You've inspired me to take some pictures of my kids. So I tried and they are all unwilling. Sometimes they're like "Take my picture! Take my picture!" But not recently. *sigh* I'll get one soon.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the first one. He's so cute I want to eat him up!