This has been kind of a tough week for Corbin. I took him to the doctor yesterday, and he has a sinus infection. Apperently the infection had moved up to his eyes making them nice and goopey. So he is back on amoxicillin (yet again) and he has to take eye drops, which are not so fun. But the medicine is already helping, hopefully he will be back to normal soon.
P.S. Tuesday I went and bought a fake tree on craigslist for $15. It is not pre-lit, but I think it is pretty good looking! We set it up last night. I will post pictures once we decorate it.
Friday, December 14, 2007
I like life. Life likes me. Life and I very fully agree.
Posted by Unknown at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're such a good mommie...if its a tough week for Corbin....it is for you too! Sure hope he gets feeling better soon, so you BOTH can get some rest :)
And to make matters worse, Clark had to be in California. I thought it was way scary when I had sick children and Richard was miles away. Love to have that Priesthood right in the home. I am glad that he is feeling a little better. You ARE such a great mommy! We are lucky to have you in the family.
Post a Comment