Let me just preface my story by telling you that it started snowing yesterday, and our driveway has a very slight incline.
Last night, Clark and I were watching TV when there was a knock on the door. It was a friend from the ward, and he had come to tell us that our car was out in the street! Apparently, it had rolled back down the driveway and into the road because of the snow! The crazy thing is that our next door neighbor's car was also out in the road. It is just lucky that they didn't hit each other, they were only about 3 feet apart. I think we need to get new tires once Christmas and birthdays are done and over with!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Do you think we need new tires?!
Posted by Unknown at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think you need new tires BEFORE Christmas and birthdays are over. I held my breathe as you traveled home from Utah.
What a story..reminds me of a little three year old behind the wheel of our car, with a boat behind jack knifed in the road!
That is so crazy! I can't believe your car didn't hit the other one, or anything else for that matter. Yeah. you may want to consider new tires. :)
Post a Comment