Tuesday, December 18, 2007

3 years and 5 months

Today is our 3rd anniversary. Three whole years, and we still kind of like each other! That's a pretty good accomplishment, if you ask me.

Also today Corbin is 5 months old! I can't believe how old he is. I finally took him in for his 4 month check-up, and here are the latest stats:

Weight: 14 lb 15 oz........25th percentile
Height: 27 inches...........90th percentile

I cannot believe how tall this little guy is! Only 1.5 more inches, and he will outgrow his car seat! The doctor says he is growing great, and he can start eating baby food anytime now. I think I will wait a week or so, until he is feeling 100% better. In honor of this milestone, the doctors office gave Corbin a cute silver baby spoon.

5 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

happy anniversary and happy 5 months corbin! I can't believe he's already 5 months! Rex is 3 months today. It goes by so fast. You'll have fun trying to feed corbin baby food. Make sure you post some pictures. give him a squeeze for us. - lindsay

Travis Butterfield said...

Congrats on your anniversary. Pretty wild. It's a good thing you guys still like each other - because nobody else does! Ha ha ha ha. Just kidding. Too bad I won't get to see y'all at Christmas. Oh well. Tra la la. I can't believe Corbin is only in the 25th percentile for weight. He sure doesn't seem like he's that scrawny. Weird. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Staci! Hey, I am so glad you found me. Your baby is so dang cute...how fun! Congrats on your anniversary, Brock and I are approching 5 Years....craziness!
Later gator

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! So grateful for you two..and little Corbin too. Three years have sure gone by fast. Enjoy that little basketball player!

Anonymous said...

I add my Happy Anniversary to you both. Hope you had a very special day - I know that you already have the best gift of all, Corbin in your lives!! Love to you both.