Well everyone. Not too much to report on here in Colorady. Here are a couple of internet coupons that you guys can print off at home.
The first is for a free package of Liveactive cheese. I just redeemed mine yesterday, and it is good cheese (and it is pretty expensive without the coupon, costing up to $4.50). To get the coupon, go to this website. You will then have to find the ad that offers the free cheese. It is a bright green ad. You might have to refresh the page a few times in order for it to appear. Click on the ad, and it will give you an option to print out the coupon. I had to disable my pop-up blocker in order to print the coupon. Let me know if any of you have any problems printing it out, and I will try to help. I had to refresh the page a few times to get the coupon. You are supposed to be able to print out 2, but I was only able to get 1.
This second coupon is much easier to get. Here is the link. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on download coupon. You will get a $5.00 coupon for any Tylenol, Motrin, PediaCare, Benadryl, Sudafed, St. Joseph, or Imodium product. I haven't had a chance to redeem this one yet, but depending on the product and the size you get, I think you could get one of these medicines for free, or close to it. The reason behind this coupon is that Tylenol is voluntarily pulling all their infants cough and cold medicine from the shelves, because of parents giving accidental overdoses to children under the age of two. This withdrawal does NOT apply to their regular infant's Tylenol pain relievers and fever reducers. The link above explains all of this, if you have any other questions.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Cheesy news
Posted by Unknown at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think it is funny how our blogs show different things about our personalities. I'm always posting about music, tv, movies, books, school, and girls. Chad posts mostly about Jay and Rex, law stuff, jokes, etc. Kyle is always posting about sports, girls, school, etc. And you post about coupons, coybin, and clark. (How about that alliteration?) I just think it's kind of interesting.
Staci, again you keep us in the loop!! Thanks so much. We are so lookiing forward to seeing you three. What a blessing to have you here with us. We appreciate you coming and the sacrifice you are making to attend. See you soon!
Oh yeah, well I bought $365 worth of clothes from Jos A. Bank for $82.
Post a Comment