It has been kind of a crazy week here. Monday-Wednesday were not good days for Corbin. On Monday, I just assumed that he was really fussy and not taking his naps because he was all discombobulated from all the traveling. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday he was acting just as strange. So Wednesday I called the doctor for an appointment. This is how much I love my pediatricians office. I called and they had an appointment for Corbin in 20 minutes. Awesome. It was Corbin's first time on the "sick" side of the office. I love that they separate all the sick kids from well ones. Anyways. The doctor found that Corbin had a mild ear infection (apparently he is like me and doesn't get a fever to go along with the ear infection). So it was back on the Amoxicillin for the little tyke. Now, 2 days later, he is finally acting more like his usual happy self. In fact, today was the first time all week that I have been able to get him to nap in his crib. All the other days this week he would wake up within 30 minutes of laying him down, and then he scream and not go back to sleep. The only way I could get him to nap was either in my arms, or in his swing. So it is completely wonderful that he is once again sleeping in his crib, and that he is happy once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
discombobulated. nice! Glad that Corbin's doing better!
poor little guy! at least you caught the ear infection sooner than later!! :) give corbin a hug and a kiss from me! we miss you guys!
So glad Corbin is feeling better. It can be exhausting holding him through naps. You get some rest too!!
Ditto to Mom and Laura's comments! And to add, I LOVE it when they sleep in their cribs. Everything about it makes you feel like you're a good Mommy. Am I right?
I get ear infections all the time, and I never have a fever with them. It must be a Butterfield thing. Or something.
We missed seeing you guys in Vegas. It's been a while. One of these days I'll have to call and we can catch up or something.
Anyhoo. Have a great week!
I'm so glad that Corbin is feeling better. You are the best little Mommy with all the attention and love you give him. How grateful we are for the great inspirational care you give to him. All children should be loved as much as this little guy!!
Post a Comment