Last night was a really fun night. We went had dinner with some of Clark's co-workers. One of them was born in Korea, so she made us a whole bunch of Korean dishes (thankfully no kimchee. I have already been tricked into eating that once. And that was one time too many!) She made some Korean lettuce wraps that have rice, sauce and meat inside. She also made some sausage and onions that were very yummy! I think the onions were some of the sweetest that I have tasted. After dinner we watched some of the Rockies game. What a disappointment. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. I have saved some of the papers that talk about the world series to put in Corbin's time capsule. I think it will be fun for him to look at them down the road a ways.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like such a fun evening. I was so sad when I turned on the news last night and caught the tail end of the game and found out that the Rockies had lost the game. What a great idea to put the papers in the time capsule. He will love to see what was going on when he was little.
youre such a good mom...wha about being a good sister?...wheres my time capsule!!
Well..the Rockies almost pulled it off.darn.
Anyway, glad you had fun eating Korean food!
I saved the General Authority picture printout that was in the Church News Sunday...for little Corbins time capsule! That little box is going to be full :)
Ko-rean food!! Yeah! I need to go eat Korean food soon. I'm going through withdrawals. I'm totally jealous.
Post a Comment