Man. I feel so good today. I got 9 hours of sleep last night! Corbin only woke up at 5:30 this morning, then he slept again from 6:30 to 9:30. We are getting closer to sleeping all through the night!
P.S. Yesterday Corbin and I went on a Walgreens adventure. I had heard that they were putting all their Luvs diapers on clearance (apparently they are not going to stock Luvs there any longer). I went to 6 stores (I know, you guys think I am crazy. But the stores were all within 10 miles of my house. And 4 of the stores had already completely sold out) Anyways. I ended up getting $45 worth of diapers for $9 (I was able to use $3 worth of coupons, remember that there was a coupon in Sunday's paper?) The diapers are all larger sizes, but I figure Corbin will fit into them eventually.
P.P.S. While I was out and about yesterday, I decided to stop by my old work. Come to find out, they have gone through 4 receptionists since I left! They don't have anyone for the afternoons right now, so the morning receptionist has been forced to work 10-13 hour days. I offered to help out by doing some of the insurance calls from home. She told me she would think about it. I definately wouldn't mind making some money, plus I feel so bad for the morning receptionist.
P.S. Yesterday Corbin and I went on a Walgreens adventure. I had heard that they were putting all their Luvs diapers on clearance (apparently they are not going to stock Luvs there any longer). I went to 6 stores (I know, you guys think I am crazy. But the stores were all within 10 miles of my house. And 4 of the stores had already completely sold out) Anyways. I ended up getting $45 worth of diapers for $9 (I was able to use $3 worth of coupons, remember that there was a coupon in Sunday's paper?) The diapers are all larger sizes, but I figure Corbin will fit into them eventually.
P.P.S. While I was out and about yesterday, I decided to stop by my old work. Come to find out, they have gone through 4 receptionists since I left! They don't have anyone for the afternoons right now, so the morning receptionist has been forced to work 10-13 hour days. I offered to help out by doing some of the insurance calls from home. She told me she would think about it. I definately wouldn't mind making some money, plus I feel so bad for the morning receptionist.


6 comments:
you feel good, oh you feel so good, ugh!... thats funny, havent thought about those days for a while now.
I know. I don't know what made me think of it today. Kinda funny. Brings back memories.
Wow, we all said that Corbin was such a good kid. He just keeps proving it over and over again. Glad you could get some sleep. that would be great if you could do things from home. Great idea!!
what did Copper Hills have to do with anything? I'm totally lost. Oh, wait. I think Kyle answered that question.
That's so funny. I never paid attention to stuff like that. In fact, I don't think I went to any of the football games or anything when I was a student there. I kinda had a bad attitude. Ha ha ha. Oh well.
p.s. I think it is HILARIOUS that you would go to 6 different stores to get cheap diapers. And, by hilarious I mean AWESOME. I hope I marry a girl who is thrifty like you are. I joke about it, but I really do think it is admirable. I wish I was more like that. I think I waste money sometimes. Oh well. Maybe I'll learn . . .
I am totally jealous that you are getting so much sleep! You need to come visit so Corbin can show his older cousin how it's done.
I didn't know Walgreens wasn't going to stock Luvs anymore!!? That's crazy. There's a Walgreens 5 minutes from my house; it was so nice to be able to run to someplace so close in an emergency (the baby bum squirty, back slimy, hair goopy kind of emergency). Bummer (pun intended).
I loved that Copper HIlls chant! See....you DO have cheerleader blood in you! :)
Post a Comment