Yesterday Corbin and I had some fun drawing on a flattened diaper box. Corbin has known his shapes for a while now, and his favorites are heart and star.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday Corbin and I had some fun drawing on a flattened diaper box. Corbin has known his shapes for a while now, and his favorites are heart and star.
Posted by Unknown at 2:03 PM
5 comments:
Holy smokes he's a smartie! He's so cute the way he says it too! Awesome!
youre probably tired of hearing this...but coybin so smart!! i swear everytime i hear him on the phone or check your blog he's so much more articulate. he's such a fun little guy
So cute..and smart! I like the way he says "square"
What a talker!!
I can't believe how smart corbin is! Now I better get rexy learning his shapes so he doesn't look like the dumb cousin :)
Wow - Corbin is smart and has a very awesome Mom too!!
Post a Comment