I took Corbin's 2 year pictures this morning. We drove down to a park in Castle Pines, called Daniels Park. I had never been there before, and there are some really great views up there. I want to bring Clark back sometime, so he can see it. Corbin loved all the big rocks, and he had lots of fun exploring the area. And while Corbin was busy playing, I managed to get some pictures of him that turned out great!
Monday, July 27, 2009
2 year pictures
Posted by Unknown at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
What precious pictures! You captured his cute personality a little bit different in each photo.
Troy will be blown away at how much Corbin has grown!
Love the pics..
I've said it before, he is so dang cute!!! Great job on the pictures Staci.
Wow! You could get lost in the deep dark brown eyes. He's such a handsome little man. Those pictures are AWESOME! Great job!
Cute!! I want you to take pictures of Kyler!! I cant wait to see you in a couple weeks!
cute boy, I can't wait to squeeze him (if he lets me)
Post a Comment