Sunday, July 05, 2009

4th of July vacation

We had a great 4th of July weekend. We started off the festivities by going camping. I loved our campsite. It was so beautiful, and it had a trickle of water running along the edge that made Corbin very happy. We hiked up to Devil's Head, which is the last manned fire tower in Colorado. The views up there are amazing. On a clear day, you can see 100 miles in every direction.



On July 4th, we drove down and watched Parker city's fireworks. Corbin was really excited to go see them, but he got a little bored towards the end of the show.

We watched the fireworks from the back of our car.

6 comments:

Lumpy said...

looks like you guys had a blast. glad you had a good holiday weekend

mkchilds said...

Looks like you guys have such great adventures all of the time!! We missed you at the campout, but i am getting excited to see you in a month or so....right??

Lindsay said...

you guys always do fun outdoorsy stuff. I'm jealous. Looks like you had a fun weekend

Mom said...

Glad you had a fun get away! Love the pics.

Katie Gee said...

Wow! I wanna go see the views! Your pictures make me want to go! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

mamagee said...

Wish we could have shared the time with you - it looks awesome!!