We had such a fun day yesterday for Corbin's birthday! We started the day at a local splash park. Corbin was a little scared of the shooting water at first, but after Clark and I showed him around he had lots of fun!
Then we went and had lunch a Chick-fil-a. They gave Corbin free ice-cream, two balloons, and a stuffed animal cow for his birthday.
After Corbin's nap, Clark and I gave Corbin one of his presents, a sand and water table. Corbin and Clark played with it all afternoon!
And here is Corbin's Lightning McQueen cake. The cars were one of his presents. He couldn't wait to blow out the candle (which he accomplished on the first try), and play with his new cars.This little video of Corbin made my day! I am still smiling about it! We love having Corbin in our little family. He bring us so much joy! Happy Birthday Corbin!

8 comments:
My heart is melting!! What a little cutie. We sure are excited to be able to see you guys before long. Happy Birthday Corbin!!
Happy birthday Corbin!! What a fun day you guys had. Great job on the cake Staci! I bet he LOVED it!
He is so cute Staci! I can't believe he is two already!!
Happy Birthday Cordin! Looks like you guys had a good day celebrating. Staci, nice job on the cake!!!
What a precious recorded moment. Oh...I wish I could be there to hug him.
The cake is amazing. I'll bet Corbin loved it!
An edible race track? That's every little boys dream. It looks so cute! And HE is so cute. Happy Birthday Corbin!
happy happy birthday corbin!
that's hilarious. great jorb!
Post a Comment