Monday, February 02, 2009

home again

Corbin and I made it back home Saturday. We spent two fun filled weeks in Utah, while Clark was slaving away at work, here in Colorado. I can't believe that it is already February. Only 2 more months left of Clark's busy season.

This picture was taken Jan. 18, the day we left for Utah. It was Corbin's first day of nursery! He does great in nursery!

While in Utah, we went to Jungle Jim's Playground with Grandma B., Kyle and Cortney. Corbin's favorite ride was the Merry-go-round.


Some of the many tickets we earned. Corbin was more interested in pulling the tickets out of the slot, than playing the games.



Corbin helped Grandma bake a pie.


Corbin had lots of fun playing with the dogs, Tom and Teeka. This video gives you a glimpse of the game Corbin played with Teeka. Unfortunately, it's not the best video, I accidentally deleted the better video from my camera.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. we're jealous! Corbin looks so handsome all ready for church.

Anonymous said...

It was pure joy having you both with us!! Little Corbin seems to change every day. He is so busy learning..imitating everyone. I haven't had the heart to put the high chair away yet!

Katie Gee said...

It WAS fun having you here in Utah. Thanks go to Clark for allowing us to have you here instead of there. I'm so glad we got to hang out a few times. Corbin left the Santa pez dispenser at my house. I took it to your Mom and Dad's house but nobody was home so I left it on the porch by the front door. I figured that would be okay. I wonder if they found it yet....

Lumpy said...

coybin is such a cool guy. we'll miss having you guys around