We have had a really nice birthday celebration. On Thursday Clark was able to get off work at 7 p.m. (which doesn't sound so great, but it really was nice because he has been working until 10:30 p.m.) Our great friend Kylee watched Corbin for us, and we went out to eat at the Olive Garden (where we went on our first date, by the way). Corbin's gift to me that day, was taking a 3 hour nap! It was so wonderful. I was able to work on insurance calls for 1 1/2 hours, and I still had time to relax. Very, very nice. I also decided to take Corbin's 18 month pictures that day. The little guy decided to not smile in a single picture! But a couple of them turned out pretty cute. I played around with them in a free editing software called Gimp. It is similar to Adobe photo shop. I have been having lots of fun learning how to use it.
On Friday, I made Clark's favorite dinner and a chocolate cake. We played with Corbin, then watched a movie once he went to bed. Poor little Corbin was so happy to finally see Clark again, that we couldn't get him to calm down and go to sleep until about 9:30. He sure misses Clark. Unfortunately, I didn't charge my camera battery so I only took a few pictures of the 2 day birthday celebration.




4 comments:
Cute pics, he looks like you just caught him getting into mischief. We look forward to having you visit again for a few days.
Love,
Dad
Happy Birthday Staci! I saw that it was your birthday on Thurs, but that day was SUPER crazy for me, so I just want you to know I was thinking about you! Busy season is so much fun isn't it? Well, if you ever need to have a break just call because I home alone too!!! And Corbin looks so cute! I can't believe he is already 18 months!
So glad you got some time to celebrate together. Hope you got to Utah safe and sound. Can't wait to see you guys again.
cute pictures! I wish you could come take pictures of my kids. Hope you have a fun time in UT.
Post a Comment