I took Corbin in for his 18 month checkup. Here are his stats:
And we ended the week with a really great weekend! Clark got off work at 6 pm on Friday, so we went out to eat at Costa Vida. Saturday, Clark only had to work from home for half the day. We had some friends over (Clark set up his friend Nick with a girl he works with) and ate pizza and played wii bowling.
It was really great to spend some time with Clark. Corbin really misses his daddy. A couple of days last week, after Corbin would wake from his nap, he would run into our room saying "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" And when he didn't find him in the room, he would go into the bathroom to check if Clark was in the shower.
I snapped these photos on Sunday afternoon. Clark was taking a nap on the love sac, and Corbin decided that he had to wake Clark up, so that they could look at a book together.

3 comments:
What sweet pictures...it's easy to see how much Corbin loves his
daddy!!
I can't believe what nice weather you have..it snowed today, and I'm sure Julia will have a snowy day tomorrow for her wedding!
P/S love the park pic. Corbin's little profile is so cute.
Lucky! We've pretty much been inside for 2 weeks... mostly cause both boys were sick. But now that they are better, it's kind of bad weather (we just had a hail storm!)
Love the pictures and the joy that we can see that those two guys share. I know that Clark sure misses you guys when he has to work such long hours. What a blessing that he could have the time this past weekend with you!!
Post a Comment