Friday, February 27, 2009

But what's it mean?

Corbin talks all the time. Most of it is gibberish, but it is starting to make more sense. He is also starting to string a couple of words together, which is really fun to hear. Things like "bye bye ishey" (Izzy) "dank you mama/daddy"

Here are a few of Corbin's favorite words:

*mummy = bunny. When we go on walks around the neighborhood Corbin says mummy over and over again, looking for all the many, many rabbits. It took me a while to figure out what he was saying. Corbin will even bend over and look under cars, to see if the rabbits are hiding there. It's pretty funny.
*geegee = blankie (prounced like the last name)
*sassy = paci (pacifier) We have successfully limited pacifier time to sleeping, and to church to keep him quiet :)
*nah = snack. He says this one alot. Not because he is hungry, but because he wants candy.
*bubbo = bubbles. Corbin says this one a million times a day (at least that's how it feels sometimes, talk about a one track mind!)
*sar = car. He will also say vroom, vroom, beep, beep!
*wah wah? = word world = his favorite t.v. show. He uses this word anytime he wants to watch a cartoon
*momo = cosmo (the BYU mascot) and = Elmo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun when they start putting words together!
I especially like the rabbit story..I can picture him chasing the little bunnies! What a cutie pie.

Travis Butterfield said...

there are rabbits everywhere? what's that all about? I'm cornfused. Is it because it's almost easter? or is it because of something else?

Unknown said...

No there are tons of wild rabbits that you see year-round just hanging out on everyone's lawns. I see at least 2 or 3 just walking down the street to our mailbox.

Trying to be said...

I love his words. Kaycee does the same thing. But now, she likes to say "stupid daddy" when she is mad at him. Cameron also has a friend that comes over alot and she says, "stupid alan" too. Kaycee loves to see corbin on the blog!! :)

Sarah said...

Corbin is such a cutie! How are things with you guys? Hope all is well!

Lindsay said...

I wish we could hear him! that's cute he likes word world. I'm still waiting for rex to start liking tv so I can have a free babysitter :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your updates and keeping up on the fam. Corbin is a cutie! I wish you guys lived closer; Bryson and Corbin would love to play together: they speak the same language. :)