Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Outside fun

We gave Izzy a bath the other day, and Corbin was kind enough to "help" with the hose. He had tons of fun playing with it, but he ended up completely drenched. Here he is in outfit number two, and he is wanting me to turn on the water again.


Behind our townhome is a trail, and Corbin likes to see the dogs that are out for a walk.

6 comments:

Katie Gee said...

You must be having some beautiful weather! Such cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are outside in your shirtsleeves! Cute pics!!

I remember a certain little girl who played with the hose. . . and knocked her front tooth out! ;)

mamagee said...

Oh, my golly - Corbin looks so grown up looking at the trail like that. What a smart little guy (and totally handsome!)
My guess is that you are the little girl who knocked out her front tooth!!

Lumpy said...

you knocked your front tooth out with the hose?!!

Unknown said...

I didn't completely knock it out. I was playing with the hose and the metal end hit me in the mouth and chipped off the bottom half of my front tooth. I don't remember how old I was...it was sometime in elementary school, maybe around 8 years old.

Lumpy said...

thats funny i dont even remember...am i the only one who hasnt chipped or knocked out my front teeth in the fam?