Here's an update of the last week:
*Bought a memory foam mattress topper. Wow. We love it. We have been contemplating buying a new mattress for a while now, but we haven't done it because we would like to keep this mattress and use it for a guest bedroom one day. And since we have absolutely no where to store an extra mattress, we haven't bought a new mattress. We finally decided to be brave and just buy a mattress topper that we could put on top of our old mattress. It works like a charm, it's like we have a brand new mattress.
*I got a job! Hooray! Out of the blue, my old job (I worked as a receptionist at a health clinic) called me to see if I would be interested in doing insurance verifications from home. Of course I told them I would love to do it. And even though calling insurance companies can be really annoying, I am really excited for this opportunity.
*The Jeep broke down, something to do with the electric starter thingy mabob. Clark had to come save me and Corbin at Walgreens. Luckily the car is still under warranty.

4 comments:
Staci,How awesome that you have that job!! Working from home is an incredible blessing. Where did you get that mattress topper - it looks wonderful. Glad you were close and that Clark could come and rescue you. Just hard to do without another car. Thank heavens it was under warranty.
We have always wanted to try a mattress topper but have wondered if it would even make a difference. We will definitely consider it now. Cool about the job - especially to be able to do it from home. And boo about the car. Car trouble stinks.
we got the mattress topper at kohls during their labor day sale. it has 2 inches memory foam and 2 inches microfiber, so it is ultra soft. if you are thinking about buying one, i would recommend getting at least the 2 inch memory foam, anything less than that doesn't make a huge difference in my opinion.
OH! I've been wanting a new mattress too. And didn't know what to do. I'm gonna have to get me one! Seriously! With a baby on the way I'm gonna need some comfort. Thanks for the info and stuff. Awesome.
Post a Comment