A couple of weeks ago we took Izzy to the park and played with the frisbee. 

Notice Corbin's right arm? That's how he walks 90% of the time.
I took this picture last night (oddly enough Corbin is wearing the same shirt). It was a beautiful evening, so we all went outside. Corbin loved throwing the tennis ball for Izzy, and Izzy was excited to have a new playmate. I am continually amazed at how well Izzy acts around Corbin. Usually when Clark and I play fetch with her she tries to keep us from taking the ball from her, but last night with Corbin she let Corbin steal the ball right from under her nose. I'm sad that Corbin is a little blurry in this pic. Someone (I'm not naming names...) dropped my camera and now the auto focus doesn't work, so I have been taking pictures the old school way and manually focusing all my pictures. It's kind of fun, but it is a lot harder to create a focused picture when the subject is an energetic toddler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
so i just showed corbin off to some of the girls in the office and they pretty much are in love with him. nice pics. i love how funny looking he is when he walks.
oh! i love how he walks. it cracks me up. he has such a funny personality. i'm glad izzy is having fun with corbin!
Tate used to walk like that as well- but it was both arms up in the air and we always called him our little T-Rex. Corbin is so flipping cute- I love it when they're figuring out how to balance...
He is so flippin cute and sure does enjoy Izzy. Nothing like a boy and his dog. I'm glad Izzy is so good with him.
I love it that Izzy knows that he's a little person and doesn't try to make it more difficult for Corbin. What a great dog. And what a fantastic little boy! I love the pictures!
Why all the fuss about focus. I'm nice and clear in the picture.
IZZY
Great pics! What a sweet dog Izzy is. She and Corbin will be great buddies.
I love the pic with Corbin walking! What a funny kid.
Post a Comment