First the water heater goes out. Then we have insurance problems. Now the little red car won't start. Why do I feel like we are being punished for something?
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First the water heater goes out. Then we have insurance problems. Now the little red car won't start. Why do I feel like we are being punished for something?
Posted by Unknown at 7:18 PM
6 comments:
hmmmm...the way you could look at it is,...these things are all going wrong to help you get stronger or gain some knowledge. Sometimes it's hard to take that perspective but, you could.
I hope all is well with you both and the baby.
And the newspaper was stolen.
Staci and Clark,
Call me at camp and lets see if we can diagnose your problem on the car. If we can't cure it I'm sure that either accupunture or chiropracty should do the trick. I'm glad to hear that the little goober was winking at you and smacking his lips. Only one more month to go. By the way, you will be stronger for having endured a few little inconviences (except for the newspaper, which is a whopper of a setback). Be happy you are in the best time of your life.
Love,
Dad
I agree with Katie. You know..its a part of life, and for some reason things go in threes! Like Pres. Hinckley says..."It will all work out" Hang in there! At least you werent stuck in a window well!!
Dont bad things come in threes?...Looks to me you guys are in the clear now
I think it's the beginning of the end. Pretty soon you're going to have a little alien growing in your stomach, and then it will hatch and be all slimy and gross. And then you will have to take care of it (because aliens are cute when they're little). And then one day it will pee right in your face. Oh wait. I think that happened to one of my other siblings. Bwa ha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment