Clark and I are feeling much better about life today. Thank you all, for your love, and your kind words. We called a car shop last night, and they quoted us $300 to fix the car (granted, this is just an estimate, seeing as they haven't even looked at the car yet). But we really liked the guy we talked to at the shop, and we are feeling optimistic that things will work out okay for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I envy your weather right now. 70 degrees is almost impossible to imagine these days - even inside! My air conditioner rarely gets it down to 80 in my room. It's sure different down here in AZ.
"Men are that they might have joy. . . " I promise everything WILL work out! Time has a way of smoothing out difficulties, and help us see things in their true perspective.
Oh...Kyle's car broke down yesterday! It had to be towed to Draper. When it rains..it pours :)
Post a Comment