
Here is some good news to brighten your day. A Harry Potter theme park is going to be created! It will open in Florida, in 2009. How cool is that?
P.S. I am going to get a massage today. I love my job...if only the chiropractor hadn't quit (actually she skipped out on her lease, and we are going to sue her!) because I could definately use a good back popping.

4 comments:
Awesome!!!
the awesome thing..is the MASSAGE! oooulala..
Too bad about your water heater. Not a good surprize. Sure hope there is a warranty on it. Let us know!
That's so awesome! I guess I'll have to start saving my pennies so that I can go visit the world of Harry Potter. I'm surprised I never even thought that someone would make a theme park about Harry Potter. It's a goldmine. Can you imagine how many people will be there on opening day? It's pretty scary, actually.
Post a Comment