This is the little pod/elevator thingy that takes you up to the top. It is tiny. The door is only 4 feet tall, and it fits 5 people inside (with knees banging together, and heads hitting the ceiling).
THE CITY MUSEUM
This place wasn't as cool as we thought it would be. It is basically this a huge playground of sorts. I think we would have had more fun if we all weren't so tired. But we did get lots of fun pictures!
This is the moment of truth! That little 5 seated pod that you rode to the top of the arch (whoops I mean loop), is the mode of transportation that Troy is going to take to get to Brazil. I don't think that there will be an in flight movie, but that 2 headed snake (yum) is what they are serving as the in flight meal. So now we can feel confident that Troy will travel in the most outstanding way possible. So there was a deeper meaning to the coincidence that you all met up in Saint Louis. Think about it! Dad
4 comments:
woo hoo!! that was fun!
Wow! I don't know if you could talk me into going in that little pod. . .and up sooo high! Fun pics!
This is the moment of truth! That little 5 seated pod that you rode to the top of the arch (whoops I mean loop), is the mode of transportation that Troy is going to take to get to Brazil. I don't think that there will be an in flight movie, but that 2 headed snake (yum) is what they are serving as the in flight meal. So now we can feel confident that Troy will travel in the most outstanding way possible. So there was a deeper meaning to the coincidence that you all met up in Saint Louis.
Think about it!
Dad
wow. i feel sorry for troy. 3 minutes was long enough in that little pod. I can't imagine traveling in it for hours!
Post a Comment