Well, it was a busy weekend, but I had lots of fun in Utah. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in quite a long time. And I got lots of cute things for the little baby!
Me and Marci at our combined shower
Cute quilt that Mom made me
Dino quilt made by Grandma

Here is Zanthe, my cousin's little girl, going through my presents, and picking out the ones she wants

Cookies!

5 comments:
is that a pillow under your shirt?
Cute pics! Zanthe is so darling..she loved the monkey stuff! Glad you're home safe. We loved having you home for a short while!!
troy, haven't you heard? the pillow-under-the-shirt look is, like, totally in right now. im surprised you didn't know that.
Not a pillow, it is a basketball. Glad you had fun. Too bad Lindsay couldn't make it.
ha ha. you hardly look preggers at all. I think you need to eat more junk food. Get it while you've got a good excuse, that's what I say!
Anyhoo. I think Zanthe (is that really how you spell her name?) is such a funny little monkey. I heard that Jasminda and Kelly were at your shower. I'll bet that was awkward. I usually don't like it when other people are in the shower with me. I kind of like my privacy. Call me crazy.
Let me know when the baby gets his mission call! Oh, wait . . .
Post a Comment