Monday, May 07, 2007

Home again

I got back to Denver late last night. We had so much fun in St. Louis! We went to the temple, the arch (or loop, as Dad calls it), this museum place, and the zoo. A very busy and very fun weekend. We also got to spend a bunch of time with Troy, who just happend to be driving to St. Louis to hang out with some friends for the next few weeks. Anyways, I don't have much time because I need to eat some lunch and then head out to work, but I just thought I would post a few of the pictures Clark and I took at the temple. I will post the other pictures of our trip later.



I am quite proud of these 2 pics of me and Clark, as there was no one around to take our pictures. I had to set the camera on timer, and used a bench, my wallet and my cell phone to prop up the camera and take the pictures.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! I especially like the flower one with the beads of water. Very nice. Glad you had a good time!!