Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wow! What a hole!

Clark and I had a really fun weekend. Friday, Clark's work took us to a pretty good chinese place for dinner. Saturday was a really nice day, so we spent a lot of time outside working in the yard, then we gave Izzy a bath and took her to the park to play catch. I now have some very sunburned arms and neck. But it was worth it to be able to spend so much time out in the nice weather. Saturday night we went to the NCAA gymnastics regionals, which was at Denver University. BYU ended up placing 4th out of 6 teams, so they didn't qualify for nationals. But we had lots of fun at the meet anyways. The funny thing was that when we first got there, our tickets were for section 7, but when we found section 7 it was blocked off. So we went and asked one of the ushers, and they said that they were actually going to do fireworks in that section, so we had to go and get new seats. It worked out really great though, because the seats they gave us were a lot better than the ones that we would have had.

Oh, and according to my little countdown, I officially have less than 100 days until baby is born. The time is just flying by!

4 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

too bad you didn't get to sit in section 7 during the fireworks. That would have been quite the experience!

Travis Butterfield said...

So, I am kind of hoping that your baby is born on the same day as the Harry Potter book coming out. And, I think you should seriously consider naming him Harry Potter Gee. I'm just sayin' . . . It would be ultra-super-cool. Think about it.

Unknown said...

You know, I have told that name to Clark, and for some reason he just doesn't go for it. he also has turned down ronald gee. crazy, i know.

Travis Butterfield said...

Well . . . how about Albus? Or Severus? Or Remus? Or Serius? Or how about Rubius? Not to mention Argus, Cedric, Grawp (now THAT'S a winner), Alistair, or Regulus? Just a few more possibilities for you to chew on.