
Yesterday around 4 pm, I was just sitting there at work trying to get caught up on stuff, when Clark gave me a call. He had just gotten box tickets to the Nuggets game that night against the Lakers! We even got to do Valet parking, no walking a mile just to get the the car. No sir. They served us dinner and desseret in the box, which was totally great. It was a really fun game because it went to the last seconds. Luckily the Nuggets pulled out a win in the end. The best part of the whole night is that whenever Kobe Bryant even touched the ball, the whole place would break out in "boos." It was awesome.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Monday, Monday...So good to me
Posted by Unknown at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow..what a fun surprize, reminiscent of the 'ol Jazz games! Glad you both had such a fun night out!!
that is really weird. I had a dream last night that I went to a Suns game and I was in a box suite thing. That is kind of creepy.
So glad you could get off work and have that special time with Clark. You need to take advantage of all the time you can have right now since before long...baby makes three!! What a fun night - "wined" and dined and basketball on top of that!
Post a Comment