I just found a dead mouse in the garage. Sick. It must have just barely died because it sure looked plump and alive to me. The only way I knew for sure that it was dead, is because it didn't move at all when Izzy tried to sniff it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I didn't move when Izzy tried to sniff me and I am still plump and alive.
Love,
Dad
Yuk. I HATE mice! I hope you didn't touch it...thats a Clark job :)
yay for mice in the house! Too bad yours didn't stink up the place for a long time like mine did.
That's funny that you would have mice now when it is getting warmer outside. We have them all the time at the cabin. Wish I had Izzy to check them out for me. Hope you are feeling great. WE are still on baby watch here. Could be any time.
squirrels are cooler, minus the fact that they are louder and more annoying, and they live in our basement and ceiling! they are all over!!
by the way thanks for the movie! it is one of my favorites!
your welcome. i thought you might like it!
what movie?
hoosiers
Post a Comment