Clark and I went to the doctor this morning for another ultrasound. They wanted to check out the kidneys, because at the last ultrasound one of them was enlarged. This ultrasound showed that the kidneys are both doing great, but they found a cyst near the left kidney. The doctor said that she has never seen this problem before, so she is sending me so see a specialist, who I will see next Wednesday. I am not too worried about this. Which is kind of strange, because you would think that I would be worried. But I just don't see the sense in worrying myself over something that might not even be a problem. Plus, I just feel like everything is okay with the little babe. I got some really cute ultrasound pics. This time they did more of the 3D kind, which is cool. I will have to see if I have time to scan them and put them on here. I am getting pretty excited about coming home and getting lots and lots of presents! :)
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm glad to hear you feel good about the baby. That means alot. I remember my doctor saying (when I was having trouble with Troy's pregnancy). "I've learned to listen to what the mother feels..she's usually right!" Good 'ol Dr. Rasmussen..wish you could go to him. We're praying extra hard for little baby Gee, and you and Clark too! Love Mom
Post a Comment