Saturday, April 07, 2007

oh blah dee, oh blah da

We had a fun night last night. Dad stopped by on his way back home from New Mexico. He saw our townhouse and then we went out to eat at a restaurant called "Black Eyed Pea." Its a good restaurant. It is similar to Marie Calendars, in that it focuses on providing good ol' homecooked food. Dad had to get back on the road pretty soon, but it was fun to see him, and to show him where we live. Dad, I hope your drive home wasn't too bad, and that I-80 didn't give you too many problems.
Right now I am just at work. The weekend receptionist wanted the day off, so I agreed to work. It will be really nice to get the extra hours on my next paycheck. Our office is so much slower on Saturdays, which in a way is really nice. But at the same time, the time is going by much slower because I am running out of things to do. Oh well. I would much rather be bored than busy and stressed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your Dad got to see your awesome town house. I hope he had a safe trip home. We had our Easter gathering yesterday and the grandkids had fun going on the Easter Treaure hunt. I remember last year when you and Clark really helped me out and finished the clues for me. We sure missed you guys. Hope you had a special Easter. We miss you!! Still looking for that picture of you.